Nicole Tan's Blog (Literature@sbu08)

Thank You For Visiting My Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

English Folio-Self Introduction

My name is Nicole Tan Wen Yi. I am twelve years old this year. I study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara. I am in class 6 Bestari and my favourite subject is English. I have a small but happy family. My father's name is Tan Yau Long. He is a successful businessman. He is also a caring and understanding person. He is forty-five years old. My mother's name is Nancy Chan Lee Fong. She cooks delicous food for our family and advice everyone to stay healthy. She is forty-four years old. I have a brother too. He is fourteen years old and studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara. His hobby is using the computer. I love my family very much. My hobbies are reading and watching television. My ambition is to be a doctor or a fashion designer. My goal for 2008 is to achieve 5As in UPSR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home